Kota Baru Parahyangan is the first independent city project within Bandung which strives to accommodate all facilities and functions required for urban living. With a projected estimate of over 100,000 inhabitants, the township aims to provide for its residents and surrounding society welfare – whether morally or materially.
The township aspires to build a new community with hopes of reducing the burden of living in Bandung and its overpopulated surroundings. The project is expected to be completed within 20 years.
Kota Baru Parahyangan’s mission is to develop :
1. Education (Formal & Informal)
2. Global Competition
3. Communities Development
4. International Standard Facilities
The concept of the development of the Kota Baru Parahyangan based on the three main pillars :
1. Education Education is the best investment for future development and prosperity. Kota Baru Parahyangan is positioning itself as an independent city that implements formal and informal education.
2. Culture Adopting noble cultural values so as they would continue living within the people to create a city of culture. Concrete examples of this is reflected in the names of each individual cluster, roads, and facilities in the township.
3. History Providing inspiration to architectural designs and its surroundings in an effort to revive the brilliance of old Bandung, which was once known as Paris van Java. The township brings back these nostalgic designs, an example being the Garden City Concept and Koridor Bandoeng Tempo Doeloe.